Hi all. We often hear complaints that new Mods are picked within an inner circle and regular players have no say in the process. Well, this time we decided to give you a chance to post your Mod suggestions (with good reasons for their promotion!) and upvote the ones you approve of. This doesn't mean we're going to promote the most upvoted ones, but we will certainly take them into consideration.

IMPORTANT!
- Please note that this topic is for suggestions only, and all other posts will be deleted.
- Provide at least minimum reasoning for your suggestions. Posts with just a name will be deleted.
- One suggestion per post, please, to make upvotes more accurate.

|

Комментарии страница 2 / 3

Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы
Комментарии: 145   Посещен: 1542 users
04.02.2017 - 09:45
 Kord
I think Nifty would be a perfect addition to the moderator team; he's always active - whether it be in making maps, hosting games, or being available in general discussion. He's a good player that knows a lot and is friendly, helpful, and more productive than most other players I know.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 09:56
Acquiesce. Because he was the best mod period.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 10:13
Laochra. Because he was the second best mod period.
----

Написано Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 10:34
 Domo
Croat for mod please !
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 10:40
Glad to see something happening. Kudos to Ivan
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 11:27
Waffel Friendly,funny,amusing and although he's innactive in general he is active in forum.

Eagle Still plays and enjoys the game,would help if you asked(one of the reasons I am better),respectable player and funny.

Croat Easy choice for many reasons in and out of the game.

Clovis1122 Pretty much same with Croat,even more time dedicated in this game and has learnt game mechanics,always helped when he could.

Darkmace Kind,smart,helpful,funny,knows much.

Google Chrome Helped the community and organised events,kind,fun and my favorite browser.

I feel like I forgot someone but if I did I will edit.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 11:34
Написано Ivan, 04.02.2017 at 09:21

Yes, it's the real me. I cannot do anything about the editor or the server (as both are in Amok's domain), but I'm trying to do what I can in the limited time I have.

One doubt, if I may. Quote: "This doesn't mean we're going to promote the most upvoted ones, but we will certainly take them into consideration."

Who are these "we" involving? In other words, who are the people, in plural, in charge of judging these suggestions?
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 11:36
Написано RaulPB, 04.02.2017 at 11:34

Yes, it's the real me. I cannot do anything about the editor or the server (as both are in Amok's domain), but I'm trying to do what I can in the limited time I have.

One doubt, if I may. Quote: "This doesn't mean we're going to promote the most upvoted ones, but we will certainly take them into consideration."

Who are these "we" involving? In other words, who are the people, in plural, in charge of judging these suggestions?

Prolly admin team + mod team? (Maybe supporters too, but I doubt it)
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 11:39
Написано Waffel, 04.02.2017 at 11:36

He literally says "We often hear complaints that new Mods are picked within an inner circle", so letting mods participate in it would go against this same complain, hence my question.

Supporters won't have a say for sure, neither should we, it should be solely an admin's choice
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 11:45
Написано RaulPB, 04.02.2017 at 11:39

Написано Waffel, 04.02.2017 at 11:36

He literally says "We often hear complaints that new Mods are picked within an inner circle", so letting mods participate in it would go against this same complain, hence my question.

Supporters won't have a say for sure, neither should we, it should be solely an admin's choice

I understand, but if its solely an admin's choice, it will still not be balanced, since they are not really active enough to actually see who's really modstuff and who isn't. On forums (papers) it might all look good and legit, but in real (online) it could easily difference. Hence why I think it would be both teams, and perhaps the reason why they pick us (the community) to vote, since the community knows the people the best .
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 11:52
!death1812 very deditated player always hard work put in giving a helping handy job whenever he can!
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 11:56
As you are looking for someone you have not taken into account yet:
Backlash12
calm and friendly player, never gets insulting and he knows a lot about game engine.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 12:00
Написано gothboy, 04.02.2017 at 11:52

!death1812 very deditated player always hard work put in giving a helping handy job whenever he can!

That's a terrible idea. Mainly my own opinion based on the odd 100+ messages. But what do I know?
----
"Veni, Vidi, Vici." -Julius Caesar
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 12:05
I agree greatly with what hellykin has to say. Having not played a game for months I still care about this community and feel that I should encourage the consideration of the following players.

JF
A year ago I would have said he was a bias and ignorant son of a bitch. But thats a trait you develop from being a solid competitive player. Over time he has developed into a very friendly and humerous chap who I would happily duel against any day of the week. Knowledgable and still active, it would be stupid not to give him some thought. I would trust him to do a solid job of moderation.

GC
Google chrome has always been at the forefront of engaging with new players, he never has a bad word to say about anybody and he respects the rules. I am proud to call him my clan mate. He isnt the strongest player but he could still kick ass on ancient. You can be sure that he would make a positive contribution to the mod team.

Raul PB
He's been around forever and always been kind to other players. Great knowledge of the game, well liked by all. Can't go wrong here.

My wild card choice

Hellraiser
He cares the most. He's a bit of a drama queen like waffel. He wont bend over backwards and agree with whatever you have to say. If he thinks you need to hear something he will say it. A man of principle, he will be the last guy around worth knowing You cannot question his commitment to the game. He has always involved himself with various areas of the community and helped new players settle in. If I ran a site like this he would already have the blue badge.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 12:18
Here is a cool guy
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 12:30
1st and my mainly pick, Clovis
He's for sure an atWar expert. Literally, expert. He knows 99 % of atWar mechanics and he's always trying to be the first in help anyone who need it, in anything. Not all day connected, but I'm sure that when he is, he can be 100 % helpful. Always friendly and not a hot-head.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 12:38
Eagle:
One of the best players on atwar, and he is in this game for a long time. Means he understand the game and knows most of the players on atwar, so he'll see thru the fake faces of some troll players. Good with English language, great character. He could make some great decisions in terms of strategy changes, or anything about gameplay. Also, i know him in real life so i dont see him as a type of person that wouldnt take mod position seriously. Not that type of person (hes getting married). Lately active, willing to get back to the game. Leaving mk with me where we had "veto" on clan wars made by mauzer, and joining our rival clan Illyria so he could play cws is good enough proof for me. Anyways, i might be biased 'cause i've played with him for 3 years already, but i truly believe that he could help in improving this game.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 12:41
2nd pick, Google Chrome.

If anyone really was on last 2 years, then for sure you have seen the GC's job here. Leading the Adopt-A-Newb Center and Find-A-Mentor Center with the help of others, he has done atWar more kindly for new players. Sure he would be very good.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 12:54
3rd pick, Waffel.

Very kindly with almost everyone, active in forums with his good and appropiate interventions on any problem or discussions, and active in games. I'm also sure about his good proposals for atWar and his intentions. So consider him too.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 13:03
Написано Waffel, 04.02.2017 at 11:45

I understand, but if its solely an admin's choice, it will still not be balanced, since they are not really active enough to actually see who's really modstuff and who isn't. On forums (papers) it might all look good and legit, but in real (online) it could easily difference. Hence why I think it would be both teams, and perhaps the reason why they pick us (the community) to vote, since the community knows the people the best .

That might be the actual answer I was looking for, would make sense.
----
We're all people.

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 13:27
Ivan, whatever you do... do not pick the following people:

Написано Cold Case, 04.02.2017 at 11:27

Waffel Friendly,funny,amusing and although he's innactive in general he is active in forum.

Eagle Still plays and enjoys the game,would help if you asked(one of the reasons I am better),respectable player and funny.

Croat Easy choice for many reasons in and out of the game.

Clovis1122 Pretty much same with Croat,even more time dedicated in this game and has learnt game mechanics,always helped when he could.

Darkmace Kind,smart,helpful,funny,knows much.

Google Chrome Helped the community and organised events,kind,fun and my favorite browser.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 13:56
Soldier001
Аккаунт удален
I nominate Croat,because i know that he will be an excellent mod
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 13:57
 Ivan (Админ)

Me, Amok, current Mods.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 13:58
I would be a good candidate since i am as active as the rest of the moderator team
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 14:04
 Sid (Админ)
Most of these players that were suggested don't even play much. They would be just as inactive as the moderators they're joining. Maybe its because he is in the same coalition as me, but Cold Case definitely fits the bill.

• He's always online
  • Quick to help and knows the rules
  • A fairly chilled guy who thinks before he acts and doesn't make any decisions on a whim.
  • Doesn't involve himself in drama.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 14:19
Just make Clovis a mod already
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 14:23
Написано Ivan, 04.02.2017 at 13:57

Me, Amok, current Mods.

Poor Sun Tzu.

Always left outside
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 14:47
Lord Zeus
Аккаунт удален
I support Clovis
Lotar too tho
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 15:05
I'd 2nd steve with eagle.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 15:08
I cant believe all the People saying Clovis... Ok yes i get he has made a LOT of content and trained a lot of ppl BUT he is one the biggest Trolls on the Game,
he is one the biggest rankist on game, he Picks on ppl he does not like and then sicks his whole clan on them to troll them even worst to limit the trolling he has to do himself,
he holds grudges and he holds others to higher standards then he holds himself , He is not biased in anyway at all he jumps to conclusions with Absolutely no proof what so ever and if he believes something there is no arguing with him he is right and that is it and he will go around in Pvt messages and tell all his friends and cronies to support his opinion so that it appears he is right even if he is wrong..
Also he has in the past acquired info on other player by means of his mod friends and has shared that info with other ppl witch i believe MODS are not even supposed to do... Making Clovis mod would be a huge mistake on so many levels...
Out of all the People mentioned so far JF would be the best candidate hes respected as well as respectful hes helpful and pretty honest and he cares about the game.. i could give more reasons but others have done a great job already..
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 15:15
Написано Viruslegion, 04.02.2017 at 14:19

Just make Clovis a mod already
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 15:28
Написано Crow, 04.02.2017 at 05:15

JFreders: One of the nicest guys you will meet on this game. Very good player, addicted to this game because he loves it (who doesn't love atWar?). I respect him for making a clan and using low ranks to CW, which is currently #3 this season. He will be an active moderator and a popular one within our community.

Oh hell...no.

f*ck freders.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 15:31
Jokes aside this game need some strong, intelligent, just and courageous people. Khal and Tik tok come to mind.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 15:34
Написано Khal.eesi, 04.02.2017 at 15:31

Jokes aside this game need some strong, intelligent, just and courageous people. Khal and Tik tok come to mind.

how about their baby?
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 15:38
Darth Zero
Аккаунт удален
Написано Black Swans, 04.02.2017 at 07:56

Metyu.
A lot of kebabs play. You now say: "Ok so what ?"
Well, a lot of kebabs play, but a lot of them are retarded, not metyu.

I support Metyu for Mod
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 16:14
 Domo
No seriously,after Eagle,my only pick for mod is Croat,I met him as rank3-4 or smth,and he's the one who took care of me,and showed me the way to competitive scenes.He is a member of supporters for more than a year and actually did plenty things for this game. I've met him in real life and he's such a great person,and most important,he is nice friend.Someone who you can actually trust,so yeah,i know he deserved this.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 16:16
Jf, he's on every day, friendly guy and has trained noobs from the start like myself. The r9s in vibes have been playing since early stages of r8 in cws, I'm pretty sure most low ranks dont even get to play in other competitive clans...
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 16:45
Bounty should be MOD ,hes polite ,well know,he did so much for this game ,so without any more ..>>>>BK 4MOD2017 !!!! URAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
----
Cuva BOG Srbina svog!
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 17:13
Bounty Killer should be mod. He's smart, funny, and sweet. Smart- for him he can read and understand the rules of at-war. He's funny because he make funny jokes and like to have fun with other players. he's sweet because he is kind and polite; I HAVEN'T seen him mock or insult anyone.
----
Hi
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 17:15
Написано Ivan, 04.02.2017 at 13:57

Me, Amok, current Mods.

you forgot sun TZU
----
Hi
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 17:34
Acquiesce is the only choice! Make atwar great again!
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 18:16
NIFTY
----
AVADAKADAVRA
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 18:17
Nifty :thumbup
----
AVADAKADAVRA
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 18:19
Nifty
----
AVADAKADAVRA
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 18:20
Nifty nifty nifty
----
AVADAKADAVRA
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 18:22
Nifty is good nifty is good nity mod nifty mod

----
AVADAKADAVRA
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 18:31
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 19:31
No Niffy pls he will make his host his maps and ban everyone online if they dont fill
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 19:38
 Nero
Написано VOLDERMORT, 04.02.2017 at 18:22

If I become mod, first thing I'm doing is forum banning you
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.02.2017 - 19:56
Cpt.Magic

He created the UN Game and is very active. Been playing sense afterwind
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...

Hits total: 71628 | This month: 1117
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово