Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы

Оригинальное сообщение

Сообщение от King Cow, 01.03.2011 - 06:33
This is just such a bad and annoying idea I'm speechless that their attack is so high again.

So for the same price as a bomber you get the same attack, invisible and you can cap towns which bombers can not. I would say if they are well used they are twice as good as bombers now.

People can just make lots of small stacks of marines and zip around your defences capping towns like mad, they only need 1-3 marines to do this per stack because of the 8 attack. Because there are so many small stacks they are IMPOSSIBLE to stop.

Anyway any feedback /tips would be nice, maybe Its just because I use sky menace (which I feel has really sufferd after the unit changes)
02.03.2011 - 01:17
I agree, the mistakes about balance are done because of this : TG use only tank, SM use only BS, MoS use only marines and so on.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
02.03.2011 - 02:07
Написано BASED Ironail, 01.03.2011 at 21:27

Написано King Cow, 01.03.2011 at 15:53

navy players have mostly battleships

Wrong. I have played NC for almost 40 games in a row, and I rely just as much on infantry as I do on battleships, in later game.

Well late game is not really so important for balance as clearly as you can afford and have the capacity to make more units, naturally you need land units later game. I wont have JUST bombers late game even if bombers were good units now.

I also suspect you play on larger maps as well I very rarely see a naval player use very many land units on smaller maps, mid to early game.

I take it from this thread hardly anyone uses sky menace. The idea that skymenace is the only strat that has to buy a very expensive transport to cap, and then you can only cap ONE town at a time and it's the only strat where the advice is to NOT use your main unit . The idea this is fair and balanced is ridiculous
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
02.03.2011 - 03:46
MoS has to buy costly submarines to cap cities accross seas too.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
02.03.2011 - 04:06
Well only if you start on an island.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
02.03.2011 - 12:11
Or if you have an island to cap
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово