Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы
09.01.2013 - 15:38
Syndicate is looking for new recruits! Any ranks are allowed to apply. Simply just post here if you would like to join the coalition, and I will contact you in game. Cheers!
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
09.01.2013 - 17:52
I heavily recommend this clan. It absolutely changed my life. You see, there I was, screwing around with Blitz on a Europe map, when the hand of the great LaBandaRoja reached down and touched my soul, bringing me into the ranks of the great Syndicate. I just joined 2 months ago as you can see on the clan page, and those 2 months have been the best of my humble existence. Spart and his Officers have trained me rigorously but eventually it paid off, and I am the finished product; I am no longer disgusting lemon juice, I am Lemonade with the extra sugar in the form of training and ice in the form of punishments and the hot sun coming from zizou and the money coming from whoever is willing to buy me.

So yeah. Join Syndicate. Contact me as well if you'd like to join
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
09.01.2013 - 18:50
That was truly beautiful, Mathdino. It brought a tear to my eye. :')
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
11.01.2013 - 10:28
I'd like to join. I've been playing for about a year, even though i'm only level four.
----
hi
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
11.01.2013 - 12:47
Написано Mathdino, 09.01.2013 at 17:52

You see, there I was, screwing around with Blitz on a Europe map, when the hand of the great LaBandaRoja reached down and touched my soul

then you turned into a sm fag
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
11.01.2013 - 18:43
Написано Lord Celestus, 11.01.2013 at 10:28

I'd like to join. I've been playing for about a year, even though i'm only level four.

You have been invited to join.
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
12.01.2013 - 05:07
Gen Revenge
Аккаунт удален
Написано Spart, 09.01.2013 at 15:38

Syndicate is looking for new recruits! Any ranks are allowed to apply. Simply just post here if you would like to join the coalition, and I will contact you in game. Cheers!

Must read.

I strongly recommend this clan to you all. I have known Spart (thanks to Hugosch) for a long significant period of time to know he was a great officer for me and I can say the same for his awesome leadership skills. Unfortunately I was only in Syndicate for short amount of time (due to a short deal I had with spart), but I could see how good the clan were doing. Syndicate provides excellent care and training sessions to those that require it. The clan also contains an amazing friendly atmosphere where the leader, officers and the other members will run the extra mile just to help you out. You only need to be in Syndicate for a day to know they are a special bunch that are real challengers for the season's #1 title and mark my words they will achieve more! I don't normally praise other clans (apart from my own and BM) so you can this is quite something.

When there is a recruitment thread from such a clan like this, the decision is pretty straightforward. Join it!
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
12.01.2013 - 06:14
Nothing to add to LDK. This is a great coalition and if there wasn't BM, i would be in syndicate for sure
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
12.01.2013 - 17:50
Thanks guys!
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.01.2013 - 09:53
I would like to join seeing as many people have recommended this clan, p lay on and off
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.01.2013 - 21:34
Написано Riffian, 16.01.2013 at 09:53

I would like to join seeing as many people have recommended this clan, p lay on and off

I sent you an invite to the coalition. We look forward to having with you and training with you.
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
28.03.2013 - 19:26
Hey I just discovered this game... but i would love to join you guys! im a good learner haha :) but honestly please give me a shot and you wont regret it
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
29.03.2013 - 10:09
ThatOneBender, when you get to Rank 5, go to our coalition page and apply to join, and as soon as we have space, we will accept your application. :) Right now, our current number of pending invitations and applications combined with our current members exceeds the limit of 25 players that our coalition voted the limit on for total number players in the coalition. So, we are moving everyone else to a waiting list. Will try to get you in ASAP though.
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
02.04.2013 - 03:35
I'd like to join.
----
"Be perfect, be supreme, be Improved."
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
02.04.2013 - 08:05
Написано iBass, 02.04.2013 at 03:35

I'd like to join.

When you become Rank 5, apply to join the coalition, and we will review it then and accept you into the coalition if we have room.
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
03.06.2013 - 11:56
I would like to join! Only a week old tbh but I love this game and you guys sound great
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
28.06.2013 - 10:33
I'll join if you would be so kind as to accept me
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
01.07.2013 - 09:58
I'd like to join. I've heard many things about Syndicate and how it's a great coalition to join. I
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
09.07.2013 - 04:19
I would like to join syndicate, unless you don't take me, in that case i never wanted to join. .-.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
09.07.2013 - 11:58
Syndicate currently has too many members as is. If you would like to join from now on, please send an application and you will be added to the waiting list and added when we have room.

Current Waiting List Estimate Time: 2 months
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.07.2013 - 21:41
2 months... Not worth it xD
----
It's amazing where the paranoid mind can take you.
-Bill Ayers
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
23.07.2013 - 18:35
Can u let me back on spart?
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
23.07.2013 - 19:00
Invite meh!!!
----
It's amazing where the paranoid mind can take you.
-Bill Ayers
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.07.2013 - 03:02
Ld. Dark Knight
Аккаунт удален
Написано Von Bon, 23.07.2013 at 19:00

Invite meh!!!

ur an alt get out
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
25.07.2013 - 07:15
I would like to join, thanks.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
25.07.2013 - 08:08
Big cln has too many player
Join Loli Army
----
nothing
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
25.07.2013 - 13:14
Написано Giraffesteel, 25.07.2013 at 08:08

Join Loli Army

really
----
"evoL is that place you go to to find yourself
and then ditch when you're pro and want to hang out with the other players we made" - Sasori
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
25.07.2013 - 13:58
Написано KUNG PAO, 25.07.2013 at 13:14

Join Loli Army

really

yes really
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
25.07.2013 - 15:18
Написано Mawarannahr, 25.07.2013 at 13:58

Написано KUNG PAO, 25.07.2013 at 13:14

Join Loli Army

really

yes really

really classy
----
"evoL is that place you go to to find yourself
and then ditch when you're pro and want to hang out with the other players we made" - Sasori
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
25.07.2013 - 16:29
Spirit of fire
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово