IMPORTANT: please clear your browser cache (Ctrl+F5) - otherwise the new website won't be displayed properly.

After months of work and weeks of testing, the new HTML5 website is now live! Most of the things just got a modern facelift, but there are also a few cool new features to highlight:

• The site now gracefully scales down to tablet and mobile resolutions.

• Private messages got a complete revamp and now operate similarly to Facebook messaging.

• It's now possible to create custom headers for user profiles and coalitions.

• User profiles got a serious makeover, with tabs, more info and a dashboard (which will be expanded to include more useful stuff in the near future).

• You can now view and buy upgrades on the website (in your profile).

Eventually, the entire lobby will move to the website, followed by the game itself. When it happens, you won't need Silverlight anymore and will be able to play atWar on any device with any OS that has a modern browser!

•   |

Комментарии

Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы
    Комментарии: 69   Посещен: 510 users
    07.04.2014 - 04:07
    When the website will run?
    i am trying to log in to the game but some-reason i cant
    did someone can tell me why;
    its maybe because the new website?
    ----
    Post Office
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 04:38
    Its alive!

Написано Uncle tamir, 07.04.2014 at 04:07

When the website will run?
    i am trying to log in to the game but some-reason i cant
    did someone can tell me why;
    its maybe because the new website?

Try clearing cache.

Bugs:
  • When I try uploading a clan logo it says JPG, PNG and GIF images are allowed when i try a GIF all i get it this. If you plan on removing the availability of GIFs' for clan logos, please don't GIFs are sexy and will cause no harm at 16x16 (unless you have a crap processor, in which case you should not be on the internet).
  • Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 05:44
     Ivan (Админ)
    Цитировать:
    Bugs:
  • When I try uploading a clan logo it says JPG, PNG and GIF images are allowed when i try a GIF all i get it this. If you plan on removing the availability of GIFs' for clan logos, please don't GIFs are sexy and will cause no harm at 16x16 (unless you have a crap processor, in which case you should not be on the internet).

• Hm, I added GIF support when we thought both HTML5 website and game will be released together. The problem is, SL doesn't support GIFs, so even if I allow them on the website, they won't work in the game.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 06:10
    I want expendable main ground attack: tanks. upgrade. - 10 cost, need to help i rentless attack Strategies.
    Btw, the home page is faster loading.
    ----
    Hi
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 06:12
    Написано Ivan, 07.04.2014 at 05:44

Are we supposed to see how many ProtoCoins someone has, if we visit his profile?
    ----

Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 06:22
     Ivan (Админ)
    Написано Safari, 07.04.2014 at 06:12

Are we supposed to see how many ProtoCoins someone has, if we visit his profile?

Yes, makes it easier to gift PC. But I can remove that if people don't like it.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 06:41
    Death1812
    Аккаунт удален
    This looks weird D:
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 08:11
    So... I'm guessing that when the game is changed so that silverlight isn't needed, I won't be able to play the game anymore on Safari 5.0.6?
    ----
    http://www.webestools.com/page/images/uploads/signature_Wobsleoset6628.png
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 08:23
    This is so bloody sexy. My eyes have orgasmed
    ----

#FuckHdrakon
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 08:33
    F*cking awesome. Looking forward the lobby & game update!
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 08:36
    Looks great, much prefer the new layout.

although im not sure i like that everyone can see how many protocoins i have either lol
    ----
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 08:36
    Цитировать:

Bugs:

• Hm, I added GIF support when we thought both HTML5 website and game will be released together. The problem is, SL doesn't support GIFs, so even if I allow them on the website, they won't work in the game.

Don't really know where the clan logo is displayed in game( I don't think it is anywhere), but cool i understand.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 09:00
    LOVE THE NEW WEBSITE!!! You guys did a great job on it.
    ----
    "Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 09:06
    Great job; looks fantastic.
    ----
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 09:23
     Ivan (Админ)
    Написано Meester, 07.04.2014 at 08:36

Don't really know where the clan logo is displayed in game( I don't think it is anywhere), but cool i understand.

I'm also not sure. But if it doesn't appear anywhere in the game, can't see why GIFs shouldn't be allowed
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 09:24
     Ivan (Админ)
    Написано Permamuted, 07.04.2014 at 08:36

Looks great, much prefer the new layout.

although im not sure i like that everyone can see how many protocoins i have either lol

They are hidden now, no worries.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 09:27
     Ivan (Админ)
    Написано PickleOfWonder, 07.04.2014 at 08:11

So... I'm guessing that when the game is changed so that silverlight isn't needed, I won't be able to play the game anymore on Safari 5.0.6?

It depends on whether it supports HTML5. I'm not really familiar with Safari versions. But what would be stopping you from getting the latest one?
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 10:16
    Looks lighter, fresh, and better. Nice
    ----
    The Most Feared Nazi Germany and SM Ukraine player in AW history. Retired

Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 10:55
    First time I logged onto the site all the buttons and stuff were shoved on the left hand side. Had to refresh to get it to be normal. Anyways, I like the layout. Good job guys!
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 10:56
    Mein gott zis looks awesome...
    ----

Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 11:33
    Is it possible to have the header stretching over the whole length of the profile?
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 11:52
    Написано Guest, 07.04.2014 at 11:39

Forum images and videos can no longer be stacked horizontally. Each one starts on the next line.

I don't like that either still haven't figured out how to fix that.

The site looks absolutely fantastic. The developer's capabilities impress me!
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 12:16
    It looks great! Really, I mean this looks amazing. However obviously it will need some getting use to!
    ----
    It's not the end.

Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 12:41
    Mfw i didnt know about the cache thing.I just did it and now i see the normal new layout.Players should be informed somehow (global messaging every 30 min?) they need to delete their browser history for the site to work,otherwise it looks really crap.
    i like it tho, goodjob,except for boundaries, maybe make black boundaries so all the different shades of grey(hue) dont get mixed..
    ----
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 12:51
    I am unable to accept someone into my clan by clicking the green checkmark. However if I want to not accept someones application I can do so. Anyone else with this problem?
    ----
    It's not the end.

Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 12:52
     Acquiesce (Мод)
    Looks great.

One thing is when you click members on the page for clans it doesn't display clans by how many member they have online anymore. This was an extremely useful feature so I'm wondering if we can get it back
    ----
    The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 12:53
    Btw this is what it looked like before clearing cache

edit:yeah pics dont work so this :http://prntscr.com/37v5zq
    ----
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 12:53
    Написано Mr_Own_U, 07.04.2014 at 12:51

I am unable to accept someone into my clan by clicking the green checkmark. However if I want to not accept someone application I can do so. Anyone else with this problem?

Zizou doesn't want you to accept him.
    Give up.
    ----
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 13:11
    Looks fantastic, and all of the bugs from the pre-release seem to have been mended, so bravo there as well. You hinted towards more things being added to player dashboards in the future...is this foreshadowing to something monumental, and worthy of Zizou's blessings? :3
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 14:59
    Will there be a chance to update and add new website translation strings?
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 16:05
    Lookin' sexy! good job!
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 16:29
    Just one request actually. Whilst Private messaging, you have to scroll down to view the most recent message. Can't you have it so the recent message is at the top? thanks!
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 16:40
    Написано PickleOfWonder, 07.04.2014 at 08:11

with Safari 5+ you are able to play this game
    ----

Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 16:41
    Написано Trooper21, 07.04.2014 at 16:29

Just one request actually. Whilst Private messaging, you have to scroll down to view the most recent message. Can't you have it so the recent message is at the top? thanks!

support
    ----

Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    07.04.2014 - 22:14
    Написано Acquiesce, 07.04.2014 at 12:52

Looks great.

One thing is when you click members on the page for clans it doesn't display clans by how many member they have online anymore. This was an extremely useful feature so I'm wondering if we can get it back

Totally agree, was probably the sole reason I click on the coalitions page, please re-implement.

other then that looks great
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 02:02
     Ivan (Админ)
    Написано ezzatam, 07.04.2014 at 14:59

Will there be a chance to update and add new website translation strings?

Absolutely. I'll try to get to it today.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 02:05
     Ivan (Админ)

I think it's easier to follow a conversation from top to bottom - and then there's a reply box. Then it's the same as the forum and FB (which many people are familiar with).
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 02:06
     Ivan (Админ)
    Написано b0nker2, 07.04.2014 at 22:14

Написано Acquiesce, 07.04.2014 at 12:52

Looks great.

Totally agree, was probably the sole reason I click on the coalitions page, please re-implement.

other then that looks great

I'll bring it back, but it needs a complicated workaround. Counting all online members for all coalitions on the page was incredibly resource-heavy, so a new solution is needed.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 02:07
     Ivan (Админ)
    Написано SQUARED, 07.04.2014 at 17:53

Would it be possible to have an option to change the colour of these buttons in our profile?

White would go better with my header.

I'm planning to add a background for buttons, to keep them visible with custom headers.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 02:08
     Ivan (Админ)
    Написано Meester, 07.04.2014 at 04:38

• Try again please. I've just successfully uploaded a GIF image for your coalition.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 02:22
     Ivan (Админ)
    Написано Guest, 07.04.2014 at 11:39

Forum images and videos can no longer be stacked horizontally. Each one starts on the next line.

Fixed.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 02:27
    Написано Ivan, 08.04.2014 at 02:08

Написано Meester, 07.04.2014 at 04:38

• Try again please. I've just successfully uploaded a GIF image for your coalition.

Well I'm able to upload now but I'm not 100% sure if the GIF file works it might be a mistake on my part will let you know. Also it says PNG is allowed but doesn't allow you to upload PNG images as your logo.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 02:29
     Ivan (Админ)
    Написано Meester, 08.04.2014 at 02:27

Well I'm able to upload now but I'm not 100% sure if the GIF file works it might be a mistake on my part will let you know. Also it says PNG is allowed but doesn't allow you to upload PNG images as your logo.

That should be fixed as well.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 03:41
    Написано Ivan, 08.04.2014 at 02:29

Don't really know what i'm doing wrong but I can't seem to get my header image right. I'v set the header height to 270px and based on this is cropped my image to the length of 1200px. When I try to upload the image my height turns out fine but my length is all too short. Image: http://prntscr.com/3827u5

Edit: Also the old way of uploading forum signature doesn't seem to work. Speaking based of the fact that some people who had images as signatures before now only dispkay the link to the signature.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 03:53
    Написано Ivan, 08.04.2014 at 02:05

I think it's easier to follow a conversation from top to bottom - and then there's a reply box. Then it's the same as the forum and FB (which many people are familiar with).

I use Facebook as well and I see the point you are trying to make. It is indeed easier to follow a conversation from top to bottom, I guess my point was for all the lazy people out their that wanted to click and view the first & recent message top haha.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 04:20
     Ivan (Админ)
    Написано Meester, 08.04.2014 at 03:41

Написано Ivan, 08.04.2014 at 02:29

Don't really know what i'm doing wrong but I can't seem to get my header image right. I'v set the header height to 270px and based on this is cropped my image to the length of 1200px. When I try to upload the image my height turns out fine but my length is all too short. Image: http://prntscr.com/3827u5

Edit: Also the old way of uploading forum signature doesn't seem to work. Speaking based of the fact that some people who had images as signatures before now only dispkay the link to the signature.

Your screen width must be over 1200px, that's why the image doesn't cover the entire header. You can however change the background to another color (blue, in your case) - that way it will work nicely. I'm thinking to add an option to stretch the background, but that's not the best practice...
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 04:32
     Ivan (Админ)

External images are now allowed in signatures. Let's see how it goes, if people use huge images or animated GIF, it might get annoying.
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 08:15
     KYBL
    Написано Ivan, 08.04.2014 at 02:05

How about when we click on the message it automatically brings us to the bottom?
    ----

Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 12:47
    Написано Ivan, 08.04.2014 at 04:32

External images are now allowed in signatures. Let's see how it goes, if people use huge images or animated GIF, it might get annoying.

why don't you just make a size limit based on pixels for the signature?
    ----

Загрузка...
    Загрузка...
    08.04.2014 - 13:58
    edit: good job
    ----
    "War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
    ― Carl von Clausewitz
    Загрузка...
    Загрузка...

Hits total: 82127 | This month: 672
    Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово