Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы

Оригинальное сообщение

Сообщение от Cold Case, 30.07.2017 - 15:01
Hello everyone,
Talking in account of the Immortals, this is our official goodbye and appreciation thread sent to all the people and clans that once interacted with us either by helping us advance our knowledge or by playing us and helping us understand our mistakes which would lead us to getting a better and stronger bond between us that would make us a greater clan and better players.
I also want to thank in public the people that were and some are still in the clan, for their contribution either first-handly or second-handly, to those people persons even like Pavle are to be included.Special thanks to Dozer, NWO, Adiloi, Netre, Virus and El crey.Honourable mentions would be no other than SwampNewts, Alexis, Pxx, Osix, Widow, Sid, Freeman, Wheelo, Godenkind, Ferl and Sultan.They all contributed in CWs, forum, inners and in-game chat which was extremely helpfull and important for this clan's growth.What needs to be mentioned is that for me Dozer is above all the rest as he has stood out with his friendship and loyalty, I couldn't have found a better recruit and teacher in RL.
Anyway back to our topic thanks to all you guys and clans, especially Illyria, we had great CWs together which helped us learn a lot and were the most fun ones since there was no drama included at all.
The clan is dead, I even made a thread about it in our clan forum and decided to make one here too.I won't really tell you why we are leaving, I leave that just for the people that are in the clan and what had to be said has been said in our clan forum.
We Immortals salute you.
31.07.2017 - 13:11
 4nic
Написано Cold Case, 31.07.2017 at 13:03

Написано 4nic, 31.07.2017 at 12:05

Stop being so depressed lol....
leave the clan join a new one and play have fun
also thanks for not mentioning me cold case...was farming CWs for you guys more then any one of these players mentioned in your post

If you had stayed like you said you would, you would know the answer to your post without me having to answer.

I did stay..around a month and it was the most active month immortals have ever had....even reached 2nd place seasonal and had most CWs played at one point out of any clan.
but you forgot I guess,oh well..
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
31.07.2017 - 13:21
Написано 4nic, 31.07.2017 at 13:11

I did stay..around a month and it was the most active month immortals have ever had....even reached 2nd place seasonal and had most CWs played at one point out of any clan.

You must be disillusioned to think that
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
31.07.2017 - 13:29
 4nic
Написано Cold Case, 31.07.2017 at 13:21

You must be disillusioned to think that

you meant to say delusional?
its just how it was but I guess you don't remember cause u didn't care for your own clan
----
~Napoleon

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
31.07.2017 - 16:18
Freeman
Аккаунт удален
Написано 4nic, 31.07.2017 at 13:29

Написано Cold Case, 31.07.2017 at 13:21

Peak period was when goden and ferlucci were active along with the others, we did even 5-6 cws per day or more. Dont allot yourself more feathers than you have earned.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
31.07.2017 - 16:19
Написано 4nic, 31.07.2017 at 13:29

you meant to say delusional?
its just how it was but I guess you don't remember cause u didn't care for your own clan

Yeah I meant that and you probably know more about me than myself.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
01.08.2017 - 05:19
Написано Guest, 31.07.2017 at 16:18

Peak period was when goden and ferlucci were active along with the others, we did even 5-6 cws per day or more. Dont allot yourself more feathers than you have earned.

The best period was when only Goden was here.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
01.08.2017 - 17:13
Great clan, had many great games in theses Inmortals vs EC games. At some point things turned weird, but I'm glad for theses good moments nonetheless.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
01.08.2017 - 18:16
Thanks for teaching me some much Cold Case! We had many of good games and great laughs together! You are a great leader and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do in the future

----
You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
01.08.2017 - 19:11
Написано Dozer, 01.08.2017 at 18:16

Thanks for teaching me some much Cold Case! We had many of good games and great laughs together! You are a great leader and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do in the future

I can almost promise you we will meet and have those beers together buddy <3
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
03.08.2017 - 10:12
CC is such daddy material
----

Moldova is Romania

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
03.08.2017 - 10:39
Написано cascaval, 03.08.2017 at 10:12

CC is such daddy material

<3
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
05.08.2017 - 13:22
Ghost
Аккаунт удален
Can't imagine cw season without immortals
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
05.08.2017 - 17:27
Написано Guest, 05.08.2017 at 13:22

----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
06.08.2017 - 10:53
Ehh i will miss Immortals :( :(
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
06.08.2017 - 11:06
Написано BasicKP, 06.08.2017 at 10:53

Ehh i will miss Immortals :( :(

----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
07.08.2017 - 07:52
Написано Guest, 05.08.2017 at 13:22

No homo pls
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
11.08.2017 - 19:03
Rip another great clan
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
12.08.2017 - 06:21
For me personally main reason im quiting is lack of interest to improve this game from admins,many bugs and toxic community recycling same pointless threads.Also real life is catching up.Nice to meet you all guys.Special thanks to all who helped me.I will never forget.(You know who you are )
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
12.08.2017 - 11:55
 4nic
Написано Nations, 12.08.2017 at 06:21

For me personally main reason im quiting is lack of interest to improve this game from admins,many bugs and toxic community recycling same pointless threads.Also real life is catching up.Nice to meet you all guys.Special thanks to all who helped me.I will never forget.(You know who you are )

----
~Napoleon

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
13.08.2017 - 01:01

Give us a contact before leaving...
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
13.08.2017 - 02:04

Aka pikey tramp can't afford premium
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
14.08.2017 - 18:21
Написано Gayfather, 13.08.2017 at 02:04

Why would he need premium lol
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.08.2017 - 02:09
Написано Alexis, 14.08.2017 at 18:21

Create games for 20 players, private and team games.
Create games based on other peoples' custom maps or scenarios.
Set min/max rank for joining players + other advanced settings.
Unlock five exclusive strategies: Lucky Bastard, Iron Fist, Great Combinator, Desert Storm and Hybrid Warfare.
Put yourself into the game with a special General unit.
Encounter additional rare units!
Create custom maps and scenarios!*
* Map/sceanario editor currently requires Silverlight browser plugin (Windows, OS X). Will soon be available in HTML5 (plugin-free).
10% SP discount on all upgrades.
Change player name free of charge (normally 10000 SP).
Create a Coalition.
Become a Coalition Leader or Officer.
Custom player avatar, General icon and forum signature.
Earn Gold and Crimson medals!
Access the Global chat channel.
Help
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.08.2017 - 12:52
Написано Gayfather, 15.08.2017 at 02:09

some weird shit

Implying he doesn't have to buy upgrades and only care about cws and 3v3's which you only need gen and special strats, things you can afford buying only "Exclusive Weapons", thing he already has.

So... pointless
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.08.2017 - 08:37

Unlock five exclusive strategies: Lucky Bastard, Iron Fist, Great Combinator, Desert Storm and Hybrid Warfare.
* Map/sceanario editor currently requires Silverlight browser plugin (Windows, OS X). Will soon be available in HTML5 (plugin-free).
Create a Coalition.
Help

Spending money in a broken game with no future and a toxic community.How about no.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.08.2017 - 14:32
Написано Nations, 16.08.2017 at 08:37

Create a Coalition.
Help

Spending money in a broken game with no future and a toxic community.How about no.

Spend money on me to put my dick in your ass
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
18.08.2017 - 06:51
Написано Gayfather, 16.08.2017 at 14:32

Написано Nations, 16.08.2017 at 08:37

Create a Coalition.
Help

Spend money on me to put my dick in your ass

What dick
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово