Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы

Оригинальное сообщение

Сообщение от Estus, 23.10.2020 - 09:40

"Courage is what takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." -- Winston Churchill

I am pleased to announce the start of an unprecedented event within the AtWar community: the first scenario tournament! A round of applause, please! From the heart of the battle to the command center, you will lead your nation to glory, through war, boldness and invasions. You have the power to change the balance of World War II. It's time to show your skill as the greatest military leader in the world. Will history repeat itself or will you change your course? Will you change the fate of the world to achieve victory at any cost? Choose big powers eager for victory or small nations that seek to survive.

The scenario to be used in the tournament is World War II 1939-1945 by George Bush (also known as Witch-Doctor), created in January 2019. Having more than two hundred games played, it is a masterpiece that is featured in the AtWar catalog, made with care from start to finish, over time it has found the perfect balance between historical acuity and lots of fun.

For those interested who have never heard of this scenario or have not yet had the opportunity to play it, there is a showcase made by the author himself that is available for everyone to read. The topic also contains several tips and guidelines so that no one starts the game totally bewildered, which makes reading practically mandatory, since it also points all important events. Briefly, the scenario is divided into two teams: Axis (5 factions) and Allies (7 factions). Where each faction has a unique economy, diverse units, and important cities that need to be protected or captured, playing a crucial role during the match.

Game configurations must follow the author's recommendations, that is, 5-minute turns, maximum duration of 50 turns, capture enemy capital and hold for 3 turns in order to eliminate opponents. The scenario rules (written on the Pacific) must be followed strictly. A single match can extend to a maximum of 4 hours, but knowing the scenario it probably won't take more than 2-3 hours to finish.

Obviously all registration for the tournament must be done as a team, as it is a game aimed at collaboration between its participants. Absolutely all teams must be composed of seven (07) members: 1 Captain, 4 Troopers, and 2 Conscripts. This division is necessary due to the nature of the game, which is more complex and the construction of the scenario was inspired by historical accuracy. Knowing that the two sides of the scenario are asymmetrical, and that the players' teams will be randomly assigned to Axis or Allies, it is necessary that the teams are primarily composed of seven individuals, even though occasionally two of them may be reserved for other matches.

• Captain: The backbone of the team. It's recommended that the self-proclaimed Captain is the most experienced player.
  • Trooper: They make up the brute force of the team as regular players, able to act both in the Axis and in the Allies.
  • Conscript: Players who will be left out if their team is assigned to the Axis, but who can still perform effectively when assigned to the Allies.

Among the team players, there is no need for them to have any relationship specifically associated with clans, I emphasize that any group of seven friends can sign up. Although it is highly productive that a clan unites to participate in the tournament, considering that there is a greater synergy between them. It is worth mentioning that the same player cannot enroll in more than one team.

Copy, fill and send in this topic the form below. To avoid jokes and false applications, only the Captain may register the participating team. Applications for the tournament are open from 23th Oct. until 31st Oct.

Team:
Captain:
Troopers:
Conscripts:
Availability:

In order to prevent sabotage, glitch abuse, use of false accounts, and to ensure that all matches are developed fairly, there will be a jury of Mods and Supporters overseeing each one of the clashes. Also to ensure that the rules of the scenario are followed, without exceptions. There is a set of rules that must be followed, if anyone violates it, all the team will be disqualified immediately and the victory awarded to the opposing team.

1) Hate speech is not tolerated and everyone involved will be punished.
    2) All scenario rules described by the author must be followed without exception.
    3) Exploiting any bug to gain an unfair advantage in the game is not permitted.
    4) Registering an alternate account or using another player's account for the purpose of disobeying the rules or to avoid punishment of your main account is not permitted.
    5) Any attitude that may intentionally harm or sabotage your own team (a.k.a "trolling") will disqualify the guilty player and allow the stricken team to reschedule another match.
    6) Captains may ask only once for the reschedule of a match or replacement of team members, and the request must be sent at least 12 hours before the start of the game, subject to disqualification.
    7) The same team will not play more than TWO times in a row with the same faction.
    8) Players shall not wall neutral cities in order to block/hinder/secure future events.

Due to certain problems in relation to the positional balance of the scenario, the Jury reserves the right to CHOOSE a winning side if the match ends in turn 50 and automatically grants the victory to the team with the most SP. The criteria for such decision will be: remaining players, volume of units, territories under control, possibilities of expansion, amount of SP, overall performance.

All participants will be competing for the following prizes:

1st Place: PHENOMENON
  • 280,000 Strategy Points, distributed equally among all the members of the winning team.
  • 2,800 ProtoCoins, distributed equally among all the members of the winning team.
  • Captain, Troopers and Conscripts will receive an exclusive trophy according to their position.
  • Special interview for the ATN.

2nd Place: THE SAILORS
  • 140,000 Strategy Points, distributed equally among all the members of the winning team.
  • 1,400 ProtoCoins, distributed equally among all the members of the winning team.
  • Special interview for the ATN.

3rd Place: THE WASHED UPS
  • 70,000 Strategy Points, distributed equally among all the members of the winning team.
  • 700 ProtoCoins, distributed equally among all the members of the winning team.

As a modest way to thank the community for participating in the tournament, all players who do not qualify for any of the top three positions will receive a symbolic reward of 3,000 Strategy Points for their effort joining this great event!

Check out the INSIGNIA rewarding system!

It is necessary for everyone to make a commitment to appear on the due date of the game, which will be scheduled in advance at an ideal time so that everyone can attend, from all players of both teams involved to the judges. Missing players cannot be replaced without prior notice (see "Jury" section). The team Captain must be in charge of talking to his partners and informing the ideal day/hour for his team to play (see "Team registration" section).

Registered teams:
  • Imperial Academy
  • Phenomenon
  • The Sailors
  • Grand Troll Brigade
  • ENIGMA
  • The Washed UPs
  • Mysterious Outlaw
  • Le Kebab
23.10.2020 - 22:05
In (mecoy slaves's team)
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
23.10.2020 - 22:10
Someone recruit me
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
23.10.2020 - 22:19
Team: Imperial Academy International Brigade (IA-IB)
Captain: Estus
Troopers: Starkiller3C, Adolf Mapper, NegTheEskimo and Blackiie
Conscripts: Akatsuki. and nutt
Availability: TBA
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
23.10.2020 - 23:25
Написано Estus, 23.10.2020 at 22:19

I think Adolf and nutt is a little too unbalanced for the teams, together I don't think anyone can handle them
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
23.10.2020 - 23:28
Написано Tribune Aquila, 23.10.2020 at 23:25

I think Adolf and nutt is a little too unbalanced for the teams, together I don't think anyone can handle them

This is a multi-layered statement in many aspects.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
23.10.2020 - 23:37
 nutt
Написано Tribune Aquila, 23.10.2020 at 23:25

Adolf + nutt = rape
Empire + Siri should be scared greatly
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 02:18
I think you should reconsider about teams, if Empirez clan come up with team 1 or 2 I guess no other team has the capacity to win on them which will result in fail of tourney, you should randomly generate teams or make a balance team so this tourney can actually be fun to play.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 05:01
Написано Ivan., 24.10.2020 at 02:18

I think you should reconsider about teams, if Empirez clan come up with team 1 or 2 I guess no other team has the capacity to win on them which will result in fail of tourney, you should randomly generate teams or make a balance team so this tourney can actually be fun to play.

Lol wtf is this... Is like telling hey this clan is too stacked it should break up. If they really that good then just congrats to them.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 07:17
Team: The Sailors

Captain: Alex

Troopers: JUGERS2, Same, Taibi, Puchao(Small brain)

Conscripts: Tengri, ZGreat

Reserve in case of emergency in place of conscripts: Your Monkey,

Availability: 20:00 CET

More reserves might be added or consripts replaced
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 08:45
Цитировать:
Написано soft goth avery, 23.10.2020 at 21:11

can i join too as a conscript

Already full
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 09:32
Написано Ivan., 24.10.2020 at 02:18

I considered doing this, to be honest. But it would be much, much worse, believe me. I imagine pretty good teams showing up, but none of them will be invincible.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 10:32
Looking for a team, message me here or in discord Merkava#4436
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 11:06
Top 1, Fatcheek, Agel, lt.mayk, 21 Temp, Sun Tsu slave 1, EastPlz, MrPhobos, PleaseMe, j-e-s-u-s.

We have all of you (10 in total) looking for a team, time to someone stand up and form a team! Talk with each other
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 11:08
Написано Estus, 24.10.2020 at 11:06

Top 1, Fatcheek, Agel, lt.mayk, 21 Temp, Sun Tsu slave 1, EastPlz, MrPhobos, PleaseMe, j-e-s-u-s.

We have all of you (10 in total) looking for a team, time to someone stand up and form a team! Talk with each other

no
----
hi
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 11:17
Insignias

At the end of each game, players can unlock achievements that may generate individual rewards for him based on his own progress, regardless of the team's performance.

• 1 insignia = 100 PC.
  • 2 insignias = 500 PC.
  • 3 insignias = 10,000 SP + 500 PC.
  • 5 insignias = 10,000 SP + 500 PC + 1 Ace Trophy.
  • 6 insignias = 10,000 SP + 1,000 PC + 1 War Hero Trophy.

Legend

(secret trophy)

Air Supremacy: As Axies Minors, capture all the Caucasus before turn 14.
Army of Aggression: As Manchukuo, capture East Siberia before turn 16.
Battle of the Atlantic: As France, have at least 12 Liberty Ships fully loaded landing in Europe before turn 30.
Battle of the Pacific: As China, capture Okinawa and Iwo Jima before turn 20.
British Commonwealth: As British Dominions, control at least 600 units at the start of turn 14.
Coastal Navy: As Italy, have Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily, Malta, Dodecanese and Cyprus under control at the same turn.
Fate of the Balkans: As Axies Minors, have Sofia, Budapest, Bucharest, Belgrade, Athens and Sevastopol under control at the same turn, before turn 16.
French Mobilization: As France, keep South France under control until turn 16.
German Advisors: As Axies Minors, capture all the arabian peninsula before turn 20.
Home of the Revolution: As USSR, capture Finland before turn 20 and do not lose Moscow, Sevastopol, or Tbilisi at any point.
Imperial Glory: As Japan, capture Midway Island before turn 24.
Italian Empire: As Italy, have Algeria, Ghana and French West Africa under control at the start of turn 16.
Mawashi Geri: As Japan, have at least 3 australian territories and New Zealand under your control at the start of turn 30.
Mediterranean Control: As United Kingdom, have Sardinia, Sicily, Malta, Dodecanese and Cyprus under control at the same turn, before turn 16.
Middle East Occupation: As British Raj, keep Iran, Iraq and Syria under your control before turn 14.
Molotov-Ribbentrop: As German Reich, don't attack Eastern Poland until turn 13. As USSR, don't wall Lublin before turn 13. Both must comply.
New Deal: As British Dominions, conquer West Papua, Java, Aru Islands and Lesser Sunda from Japan before turn 26.
NKVD: As USSR, capture all neutral cities of Russia (except Moscow) before turn 9.
Operazione E: As Italy, have Egypt under control at the start of turn 13.
Ours by Right: As China, capture Taiwan before turn 10.
Production Bonus: As United Kingdom, control at least 900 units at the start of turn 14.
Protected by the Maginot Line: As France, keep Northern France under control until turn 13.
Sea Lion: As German Reich, capture all british cities in the United Kingdom before turn 20.
Smoking Snakes: As Allies Minors, have all 11 neutral territories of Brazil at the start of turn 8.
Triumphant Will: As German Reich, have Paris and Vichy under control before turn 14.
Venerate the Ancient Hellenes: As Allies Minors, hold Athens and Rhodes before turn 9.
Warrior Tradition: As Japan, have Sichuan, Gizhou, Yunnan, Vietnam and Laos under your control at the start of turn 26.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 15:00
Stay tuned! At least 4 new insignias might be added in the future!
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 15:14
 MNKY
I want in please I'll even be a jury member if that's all I can do I want to contribute
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 15:24
If i had time i would sign inn maybe as Mecoy slave lmao.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 15:38
Написано MNKY, 24.10.2020 at 15:14

I want in please I'll even be a jury member if that's all I can do I want to contribute

Check your DMs.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 15:49
 Zoe
Team: Grand Troll Brigade

Captain: Zoe

Troopers: MrPhobos (Confirmed), 21 Temp (Confirmed), Eastplz (Confirmed)

Conscripts: Sun Tsu Slave 1(Confirmed), Fatcheek (Confirmed)

Availability: Any time

Replacements: Top 1 (Waiting for reply)

(full)
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 15:57
Написано Zoe, 24.10.2020 at 15:49

Team: Grand Autist Brigade

Captain: Zoe

Troopers: MrPhobos, 21 Temp, Eastplz, Pleaseme, j-e-s-u-s

Conscripts: Sun Tsu Slave 1, Fatcheek

Availability: Any time

never heard of this, nor wanting to be in it
PM me for discussion
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 16:29

Your team has 8 people on it, 7 is the maximum limit.

Of course you can have extras as replacements, but you must name them.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 16:50
 Leo
Team: ENIGMA

Captain: Leo

Troopers: Flume, Domi, Cold, Xeno

Conscripts: Kaska, Steve

Availability: 2100CET
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 19:22
 Zoe
Написано Estus, 24.10.2020 at 16:29

Your team has 8 people on it, 7 is the maximum limit.

Of course you can have extras as replacements, but you must name them.

Top 1 added as replacement
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 20:33
I am still a free agent. If no one recruits me I will start my own team for whoever wants to have fun with us Noobs. We have free beer
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 20:50
Написано Leo, 24.10.2020 at 16:50

Team: ENIGMA

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
24.10.2020 - 22:18
Написано JUGERS2, 24.10.2020 at 07:17

Team: The Sailors

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
25.10.2020 - 01:27
Team: OG (ORIGINAL GANGSTER)

Captain: (not Decided)

Troopers: (Yet to Decide)

Conscripts: (yet to Decide)

Confirmed Players: Ivan, Zeus, Cimpro, J-e-s-u-s , Andy16, Agel.
On list :

Availability: ...
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
25.10.2020 - 09:47
Написано Ivan., 25.10.2020 at 01:27

Team: OG (ORIGINAL GANGSTER)

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
25.10.2020 - 11:49
!! RULES UPDATED !!
Загрузка...