Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы

Оригинальное сообщение

Сообщение от PleaseMe, 02.12.2020 - 01:12
We worked very hard for 3rd place fighting against cheating clans and almighty enigma. Give us some recognition somebody

Congrats to Enigma for 1st place and actively playing against any clan regardless of their elo!
Congrats to Ship of Theseus for cheating in clan wars and camping for a month!
Congrats to Noobs for going from 900 elo almost last place to 3rd place! Woohoo!

Good season everyone! Was fun playing! Thanks to the clans Enigma, Hellenism, Tigers, Suicidal Cookies for an up and down season! See you all back in the Clan war lobby!

03.12.2020 - 13:18
 temp
Написано Leo, 03.12.2020 at 11:36

Написано Mauzer Panteri, 03.12.2020 at 08:38

Stacked af in this era ( this clan can split into 3 smaller groups ), when rest clans are hardcore inactive + some dirty moves ( no tie, when game was even, wall-faging and similar things ).

This isnt original Enigma. Stil in the last season they were strongest clan.

Clown type of shit.. yall act like I hold players hostage or blackmail them from joining your shit clans.. nah bro maybe you shoudve realized your clans too bad now that none wants to join you, or tried to recruit the decent free agents that all been clanless for weeks.

We gave everyone a fair chance, didn't camp when we could (1200 and 1190) tied cws that were won and played 700 elo clans without any hesitation all season (even gave our low ranks a shot), yet yall still find shit to cry about. Maybe u the problem after all.. 1/10 do better mauz

Atleast Mauzer says gg after they lose a cw
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
03.12.2020 - 13:42
 Leo
Написано temp, 03.12.2020 at 13:18

Написано Leo, 03.12.2020 at 11:36

Stacked af in this era ( this clan can split into 3 smaller groups ), when rest clans are hardcore inactive + some dirty moves ( no tie, when game was even, wall-faging and similar things ).

Clown type of shit.. yall act like I hold players hostage or blackmail them from joining your shit clans.. nah bro maybe you shoudve realized your clans too bad now that none wants to join you, or tried to recruit the decent free agents that all been clanless for weeks.

We gave everyone a fair chance, didn't camp when we could (1200 and 1190) tied cws that were won and played 700 elo clans without any hesitation all season (even gave our low ranks a shot), yet yall still find shit to cry about. Maybe u the problem after all.. 1/10 do better mauz

Idk why I'm even responding to an immature clown like you, but maybe out of 210 games my guys didn't say gg once or twice due to some bs in the cw... dont know why u even holding into that or taking it seriously, but I guess that's how we know you still a kid
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
03.12.2020 - 13:44
 temp
Написано Leo, 03.12.2020 at 13:42

"1 or 2" lmao
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
03.12.2020 - 20:53
Was good to see a salty panzery
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.12.2020 - 21:39

]

Go to your room.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.12.2020 - 23:00
 temp
Написано Cold Case, 04.12.2020 at 21:39

]

Go to your room.

----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
05.12.2020 - 05:27
1. If you think the number of members in Enigma was unfair then maybe you should go make some friends and recruit other players. (I have never seen MK actively try to recruit anyone).

2. Majority of Enigmas members were inactive, a lot of the members there simply rejoined as it was their old coalition and they wanted to be there while being inactive(if you actually compare consistently active players to other clans and theirs, then the numbers are pretty even).

3. Enigma went above and beyond to keep it a fair season, this mean even playing games against coalitions where we would only win 0.2 elo(this is no joke) or we'd lose 20+ and believe me we lost quite a few of those. We even played many 2v2s against clans that quite clearly had enough for 3v3s but wanted to abuse the unbalanced of turkey in a 2V2 setting.

4. Many of you complaining are the same people who have camped several seasons or were just never good enough to do as such. Enigma had so many chances where they could have camped at near unattainable elo but we played everytime we could still.

5. What Same did there is no excuses for and cheating is cheating but the effect of his actions was very minimal and instead of pretending like he done nothing wrong and consistently coming back on several alts pretending to be someone else and having his friends cover for him... he simply moved on and had wanted to apologise to everyone but wasnt allowed the opportunity. Which for me that is enough to move on, he was a dick for what he did but he man upto it which is all you can do.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
05.12.2020 - 10:44
Enigma played honorably and deserved the win. Nothing but respect for that clan and how they played EVERYONE this season.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
05.12.2020 - 16:00
Написано Augustus Caesar, 05.12.2020 at 05:27

Ur hard case. So gl hf.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
10.12.2020 - 13:56
Написано Augustus Caesar, 05.12.2020 at 05:27

1. If you think the number of members in Enigma was unfair then maybe you should go make some friends and recruit other players. (I have never seen MK actively try to recruit anyone).

2. Majority of Enigmas members were inactive, a lot of the members there simply rejoined as it was their old coalition and they wanted to be there while being inactive(if you actually compare consistently active players to other clans and theirs, then the numbers are pretty even).

3. Enigma went above and beyond to keep it a fair season, this mean even playing games against coalitions where we would only win 0.2 elo(this is no joke) or we'd lose 20+ and believe me we lost quite a few of those. We even played many 2v2s against clans that quite clearly had enough for 3v3s but wanted to abuse the unbalanced of turkey in a 2V2 setting.

4. Many of you complaining are the same people who have camped several seasons or were just never good enough to do as such. Enigma had so many chances where they could have camped at near unattainable elo but we played everytime we could still.

5. What Same did there is no excuses for and cheating is cheating but the effect of his actions was very minimal and instead of pretending like he done nothing wrong and consistently coming back on several alts pretending to be someone else and having his friends cover for him... he simply moved on and had wanted to apologise to everyone but wasnt allowed the opportunity. Which for me that is enough to move on, he was a dick for what he did but he man upto it which is all you can do.

How can clans recuit new people though? You know i quit this game quite a lot ago but i check time to time and i rarely see new faces. The old players usually stick in to their clan or their friends.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
10.12.2020 - 14:43
Написано Metyu, 10.12.2020 at 13:56

How can clans recuit new people though? You know i quit this game quite a lot ago but i check time to time and i rarely see new faces. The old players usually stick in to their clan or their friends.

I see some guy that might be promising player in a game, i ask "hey you want to join my clan and play some cw's?"
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
25.12.2020 - 18:10

actually most of the players in enigma are original enigma
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
25.12.2020 - 19:14
Написано 1GodofWar1, 25.12.2020 at 18:10

actually most of the players in enigma are original enigma

But like, do they play? Heat and Dino are dead, same for prom
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
01.03.2021 - 12:52
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
01.03.2021 - 13:41
Congrats Noobs and too all clans!
Congrats to Hellenism too guys, 68 wins second better score on last seaon and the most number of clan wars 183 games !!!
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
01.03.2021 - 16:04
Congrats, they were best clan in last season... so its deserved.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово