Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы
21.09.2022 - 03:12
So I understood, since at the moment it is not possible to insert a button to delete non-playable maps, it would not be possible to give it a prefixed name and then with an automatic procedure all the maps containing that name would be deleted.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
21.09.2022 - 09:25
 Mobster (Мод)
I guess the problem is with the 'deleting the map' part, it's probably not a simple action.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
21.09.2022 - 10:11
Написано Mobster, 21.09.2022 at 09:25

I guess the problem is with the 'deleting the map' part, it's probably not a simple action.

true, but one thing is a procedure that anyone can use managed by a button one thing is a massive procedure used by a programmer who can see any problems and if necessary intervene directly and solve them by also adapting the procedure.
Once this procedure is in place then you could put it in a button
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
23.09.2022 - 11:09
 Mobster (Мод)
Написано Eridans, 21.09.2022 at 10:11

true, but one thing is a procedure that anyone can use managed by a button one thing is a massive procedure used by a programmer who can see any problems and if necessary intervene directly and solve them by also adapting the procedure.

The dev is able to fix the deleting function. So when this gets on the top of his priority list, it'd be a waste of time to do a temporary helper thing (that will also require him to create an extra function to fulfill its purpose in the future) instead of doing a proper fix!
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
23.09.2022 - 11:52
Написано Mobster, 23.09.2022 at 11:09

Написано Eridans, 21.09.2022 at 10:11

The dev is able to fix the deleting function. So when this gets on the top of his priority list, it'd be a waste of time to do a temporary helper thing (that will also require him to create an extra function to fulfill its purpose in the future) instead of doing a proper fix!

maybe you are right, mine was just an idea, however sometimes especially in the web environment some functions are there but cannot be given to everyone because they are not complete or vulnerable, in particular the delete functions in some cases are used directly by the developer .
however on silverlight this function existed, if it is possible to delete a map with functions not yet public for some reason this could be an idea, if this is not possible and the way is to put a button available to everyone then it will be fine just wait
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
13.10.2022 - 15:10
 Witch-Doctor (Мод)
I think Dave added the ability to delete a map if the number of plays hasnt exceeded some threshold
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
14.10.2022 - 01:54
Написано Witch-Doctor, 13.10.2022 at 15:10

I think Dave added the ability to delete a map if the number of plays hasnt exceeded some threshold

maybe he will add, I have some ruined maps in the period in which I made some tests to report errors in cloning with 0 games and I have no way to delete them or at least I have not found it
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово