Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы

Оригинальное сообщение

Сообщение от clovis1122, 28.10.2015 - 16:25
Disclaimer: This thread was not made to bash ENIGMA on any way. If anyone from ENIGMA feel that this thread is not appropriated then please PM me or post here, and I'll get the thread edited/censored/deleted accordingly.

Today we were going to play ENIGMA. It was rank 13 13 11 from our side, and rank 10 10 from their side. After waiting for a while they blame us for being slow and say that their member went off, and that nobody else in his clan wanted to cw.

I asked for a 2vs2 CW and I get this answer: "Sure, but match our ranks".

How could this be possible, I though everybody above rank 9 had all the essential upgrades. But there are still clans who regulates higher ranks? If it was rank 6. 7. 8. and even newest rank 9, I would say "sure, we will match". But 13 vs 10? What is this?

I cancelled the CW right there, not because we couldn't match (we had 13 13 11 9 9 8 7 online at that time), but because I consider it a stupid reason to delay a CW.

Someone please explain me how playing without Hybrid Warfare or Lift The Frog puts a rank 10 at disadvantage against a rank 13.
28.12.2015 - 13:39
Написано CollegeDegree, 27.12.2015 at 20:41

Написано PleaseMe, 27.12.2015 at 17:01

Написано CollegeDegree, 27.12.2015 at 09:47

Написано Steve Aoki, 27.12.2015 at 08:40

Написано clovis1122, 26.12.2015 at 19:26

Написано Cpt.Magic, 26.12.2015 at 18:19

I would like to see clovis put 9,9,9 vs Mortalk Kombat's 14,12,11

MK 15,13,11 vs Epic Clan 13,13,9 in all those CWs.

Sure MK is strong and nobody denies that. However if you think we're weaker due to ranks, then you've been proven wrong.

Also no problem for us to put our rank 9 against their top ranks. However since our R9 are mostly scenario players, the CW will have to be on a scenario.

Don played those cw's, it's perfectly reasonable for us that we lost them !
shh

No it's because steve wasn't there

Back in Nexus Myself, Anti-Maidan, and Sultan of Swing used to smack MK's high ranks in clan wars. This had nothing to do with ranks though as you could see. It's how well you perform with your team. It's all in the players. I said before leave it to rank 9s like myself sultan dinoscout and heatcheck to smack the higher ranks. Yall complain too much.

tell that to enigma

this thread has gone on for too long about some idiotic cry that clovis made it was not the actual rank difference that was the issue it was the players involved+the fact that epic clan always post 9-9-10 looking for cw and then goes in with 13-12-11 its the fact that i was willing to play 2v2 cw atm with them with their higher ranks and clovis refused he was strongly opinioned to play 3v3 when our third not only was a lower rank but was not the best setup for him to play.
i am so happy that he wrote in the original post that hes not trying to bash enigma since that was the main reason he made this post,
he knows very well that we beat him a bunch of times with lower ranks and he just was looking to complain atm he made this thread so please stop putting our name in bad context we beat every clan out there more then once with lower ranks since we have top rank 10 in our clan and most are 9's so stop bitching and throwing out your nonsense on the forums.
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
28.12.2015 - 15:23
Let me tell you one thing we all agree this thread ran too long but please notice that your people are the ones who keep posting here. Just ignore this thread already and move on.

What's up with the "Launch the last stone" ideology...
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
28.12.2015 - 16:51
Just spam emare is a noob and the thread will be locked
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
29.12.2015 - 21:50
Enigma scared to cw, epic clan ranks of 13,13, and 8. when will enigma stop being a coward. 10:50. usa: Eastern time.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
30.12.2015 - 01:41
Sigh, can you stop bumping this thread; it has become toxic

let's agree that this will be the last post

~Locked by The People!!!!
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
30.12.2015 - 03:09
Написано The Tactician, 30.12.2015 at 01:41

let's agree that this will be the last post

~Locked by The People!!!!

No. Locked.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово