Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы
23.02.2016 - 02:30
I now live in China and have been having problems trying to play at War. Everything worked perfectly (through a VPN) 6 months ago when I first arrived but now I can't play at all. I can't acces the main area (gets stuck at loading) and even if my friends create a game and send me the link it it never goes past the loading thing and displays a "connection lost. Reload?" error. Is there something I can do is it a problem with the site itself?
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
23.02.2016 - 09:53
What browser do you use? Also are you having this problem?
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
23.02.2016 - 14:43
Написано Zephirot93, 23.02.2016 at 02:30

Do these things.
1. Use Google Chrome, Windows Edge, and if you have to Internet Explore. I would personally stay away from Firefox and Opera.

2. The time you were having issues may have been related to poor servers (this is happening to everyone - not just you, also most likely since this has been happening for last few days.)

3. Clear your Cache on what ever browser you're on. Search, "How to clear cache on _______"

4. Message Amok or Ivan personally and see if there is a issue related directly to you for some reason. This is the long way and will take a while for response.

Note: Being in China + Using VPN dramatically lowers you're ping as your internet has to ping to where ever your VPN is and from there it has to ping to atWar servers.
----
Be Humble
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово