Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы
11.07.2015 - 11:13
Here's an example of PD North Korea in 3k games:

With this expansion I've tried to secure india by turn 7. All the times I try this expansion I always get India in turn 7. Additionally to this, full japan, china south & southwest are guaranteed before turn 9.

Depending of the rolls, you may be able to get:

Good rolls in Fuzhou(SE) and Taipei, you can get Kaohsiung in Taiwan (turn 4).
Good rolls in Gwangju (SK), you can get Shenyang, then Changchun in China Northeast (turn 7).
Good rolls in Chengdu(SW), then you can get Chongqing, then Guiyang. From Bangladesh, you can get Lhasa to have full china southwest (turn 9).
Good rolls in Dhaka, you can get Chittagong to have full Bangladesh (turn 7).
By discarding Indochina, you can use your two ATS to get any China Southwest city, then go and get Lanzhou in China Northwest(Turn 9).
By discarding (or having good rolls) in China Southwest and/or Bangladesh, you can use your two ATS and the militias in Bangladesh to get Naypyidaw in Burma (turn 7). After that, you can go and get Bangkok in Thailand (turn 8), then go and get both Thailand cities (turn 9).
With enough money, you can buy one sea transport and fill it with infantries, then you can go and get Beijing in China north (turn 9?).

Anything after India is optional. I prefer to get Pakistan (turn 8, so I can use the reinf and get more in turn 9), Afghanistan and something in -stan land (turn 9) to get Wulumuqi in turn 10 or later, depending of how far my enemy is. If he is still in Russia Central, then I would go Kazakhstan to get Ural before him.

This combination is only possible with PD, not even SM or blitz can do this. This is because of the PD militias, which allows you to use them to get to multiples places, with a good range and at a cheaper cost than blitz militias. On the other way, PD infantry efficiency allow you to take countries at the minimal cost, but only after you've got a good economy (Turn 5+). You can also auto produce in the back to have endless wave of infantries.

I've been trying to duel in eurasia 3k 2 minutes, to test this strategy on late-game. But only Mauzer, acq and some few high ranks would even play me there, and they (and me) are a bit inactive. Right now I can only quote Hugosch's words, "PD Asia with full china and India is closer to unbeatable".

Feel free to try it by yourselves, to duel me with said settings or to try replicating this expansion with another strategy.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.07.2015 - 13:54
This is my gw

with 88 marines and full reinforcement

would say that my gw is better
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.07.2015 - 17:35
Написано Lemonade, 16.07.2015 at 13:54

This is my gw

with 88 marines and full reinforcement

would say that my gw is better

That's a good one, mine is basically the same but with one turn less. I'd suggest you to take Thailand instead of Kolkata though, as the income justify to take one more turn conquering Indian cities.

However, this doesn't changes the fact that PD can reach Nueva Delhi in turn 7, faster than any other strategy. I used to play GW a lot in those games, but when playing against Acquiesce and Mauzer I noticed you cannot really use marines against any good player. They not only wall everything but also use sentries... GW bad defense is also something to take into consideration.

When I was playing against Mauzer though, most of what is in this video didn't happened, and I won both South Korean cities cities by 1 infantry / 1 infantry and general, disallowing me from getting Shanghai turn 2. Nonetheless I find it best than GW because I was able to build more reinforcements that what I would with GW, while not being weak to sentry planes. I won the duel when most of the times I just used India reinforcements and dedicate the rest of the time to wall

I need to play more Eurasia duels, just to see if PD Asia is really that strong.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
18.07.2015 - 13:40
Very nice.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
18.07.2015 - 13:53
It probably is, pd is the strongest of the economical strats and theyre youre only choice with asia. Probably least fun to play though. I personally would opt for gw too unless i sought to actually try and win
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
18.07.2015 - 15:00
I won against badass learster with this gw strat.... so nothing more to say
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
18.07.2015 - 15:03
Mos sk ftw, nc taiwan is nice too for an asia win
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
18.07.2015 - 15:10
Написано The Tactician, 18.07.2015 at 15:03

Didn't include 5k or 10k.... just 3k.

And ftw, SM Serbia 10k can reach India in turn 7 with a lot of bombers. I don't think any slow strategy can counter that.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
18.07.2015 - 15:12
Oh 3k sorry, mos can still be played with a slow start as nk. GW seems best tho
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
19.07.2015 - 02:47
Написано clovis1122, 18.07.2015 at 15:10

Написано The Tactician, 18.07.2015 at 15:03

Didn't include 5k or 10k.... just 3k.

And ftw, SM Serbia 10k can reach India in turn 7 with a lot of bombers. I don't think any slow strategy can counter that.

Can you record that SM serbia 10k ?
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово