Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы
13.01.2018 - 03:21
Now yeah, if you are editing borders and you make a country neighbor other one you have to draw the borders of the other country again and again, its very annoying. It sometimes look absolutely horrible when you dont put alot of effort into it. If you still dont get what i mean, i mean that when make country x and y border eachother, we must draw borders on y just like the x's borders that border y. And yeah. I hope you get it now. Basically, it would be simillar to paint fill tool, and not this annoying. You could make borders without doing the other countries's again.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.01.2018 - 06:34
Написано Vustolord, 13.01.2018 at 03:21

Now yeah, if you are editing borders and you make a country neighbor other one you have to draw the borders of the other country again and again, its very annoying. It sometimes look absolutely horrible when you dont put alot of effort into it. If you still dont get what i mean, i mean that when make country x and y border eachother, we must draw borders on y just like the x's borders that border y. And yeah. I hope you get it now. Basically, it would be simillar to paint fill tool, and not this annoying. You could make borders without doing the other countries's again.

The issue is, any area of the map without a border is considered water. So if you don't make the border it's basically a lake.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово