Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы
22.08.2018 - 02:24
Supercraft0704
Аккаунт удален
How to play Austria in WW1
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
22.08.2018 - 03:59
The rules say only r10 and up can play austria so...
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
22.08.2018 - 04:24
Supercraft0704
Аккаунт удален
Написано gothboy, 22.08.2018 at 03:59

The rules say only r10 and up can play austria so...

False
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.09.2018 - 08:03
Same as all countries, try moving units till the autism kills you
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.09.2018 - 14:09
Strategy: Imperialist

Units to be made on the first turns: Artillery.

Turn 1:

Gather all your artillery into a stack, prefferably with a general, that will be your main army which you use to attack Serbia.

Wall the border between Austria-Hungary and Serbia with 2 layers of walls, using conscript units you spawned with.

Send some conscripted units to the Isonzo front so Italy does not take it early on, we will worry about that later!

Wall the Carpathian passage in Transilvania with as many layers of wall as possible.

Turn 2:

Attack Serbias walls, and prefferably try to kill them when they are in walling formation, because if they survive, Serbia can put his infantry units in a city which grants them +1 defence, and they will be even more harder to kill if Serbia has a general and you allow him to stack his trench!

Break walls everywhere you can! On the Galicia front, on the Romanian front etc.

And from there just try to kill Serbia as quick as possible, slowly start reinforcing your main army with a balanced number of infantry and new artillery.

Once Serbia is dead, give Bulgaria a little bit of help to take the Romanian lands, but put the main pressure mainly on Italy as soon as you can!

In conclusion, stop playing WW1.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
04.09.2018 - 14:19
 Nero
Rush France
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
07.09.2018 - 13:28
Rush France as LB with prussia hot
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
08.09.2018 - 06:22
End your life for being in a WW1 game
----
Someone Better Than You
Загрузка...
Загрузка...