Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы

Опрос

Which culture category you most identify with?

European-Continental(Eu west, eu nord..)
European-Slavic(Russia, Serbia, Bulgar.)
European-Anglophone(UK, USA, australia)
Arab(Saudi, egypt, syria...)
Turkic(Turkey, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan..)
Latino(Brazil, Colombia, Mexico...)
East Asian(Japan, Korea, China...)
Greater Indian(India,ASEAN countries...)
Sub-Saharan African(Nigeria, Botswana..)

Всего голосов: 47
14.04.2021 - 01:01
From the makers of first atwar racial survey, representing the first atwar culture poll. Due to poll limit being nine I tried to squeeze all the culture into well known categories.
Greater Indian cultural sphere is generally very debated topic as it include contemporary very different cultures of india proper to southeast india, but for the simplicity of it i include it.
some of the proposed cultures I have omitted due to boundary conditions: Semitic, Kushitic, Berber, Balkanic, Uralic, Central asian, Pacific(polynesian, melanesian), Amerindian, Albanian, Caucasian and many more.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
14.04.2021 - 04:21
Where is kurdic?

Whoever is kurdic upvote this message
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
14.04.2021 - 09:52
Polynesian
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.04.2021 - 04:26
USA USA USA
----
USA USA USA
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.04.2021 - 07:34
Im a mixture. where can i vote lmao. i got both arab and malabar culture
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.04.2021 - 09:42
Написано comradestalin69, 15.04.2021 at 07:34

Im a mixture. where can i vote lmao. i got both arab and malabar culture

whichever side you love the most
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.04.2021 - 11:22
What about Canada? Don't forget the Great White North...
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.04.2021 - 12:34
Написано Commodus, 15.04.2021 at 11:22

What about Canada? Don't forget the Great White North...

aren't they european angophone?
----
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.04.2021 - 14:32
No, not at all. Canada is one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world. Probably only second to the good old USA. Canada has many different ethnic groups from nearly every part of the world.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.04.2021 - 16:42
Написано Commodus, 15.04.2021 at 14:32

No, not at all. Canada is one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world. Probably only second to the good old USA. Canada has many different ethnic groups from nearly every part of the world.

I would Argue Australia or New Zealand be there too
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.04.2021 - 18:31
Absolutely...
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.04.2021 - 23:20
Here there is an 88% immigrant population here. we are diverse but most of the immigrants are from india(including myself).
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.04.2021 - 04:58

i feel like you're just kinda making an argument as to why canada shouldn't be on the list, as people could just select their own ethnic background instead. but, either way I think what the OP intended with "european angophone" was "anglosphere" which encapsulates all english speaking nations (not sure why he put european in front of it?)

I chose this option, as studying in english and being online a lot has made me identify more with english speaking nations, even though i don't live in one xd

edit: to reiterate the original question, it's asking which one you most identify with, or feel close to, not necessarily where you live or where you're originally from
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.04.2021 - 06:11
Fair point. Makes sense...
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.04.2021 - 11:34

Canada has a small group of residents associated with every culture in the world, but just because it has, let's say, 1 of everybody, that doesn't mean they together represent anything significant. Canada is still more than 70% white. Not trying to diss my homies out there but every country has one of every ethnic group, except north korea
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.04.2021 - 12:30
Написано Tribune Aquila, 16.04.2021 at 11:34

Canada has a small group of residents associated with every culture in the world, but just because it has, let's say, 1 of everybody, that doesn't mean they together represent anything significant. Canada is still more than 70% white. Not trying to diss my homies out there but every country has one of every ethnic group, except north korea

xa there is a north korean ethnic group. most of them are in south korea or japan.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово