Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы

Оригинальное сообщение

Сообщение от Sid, 14.09.2021 - 16:40
Please only respond if you've tried all of the above.

I love Mexican.

Опрос

Which of these has the best food?

American
Mexican
Italian
Greek
Japanese
Thai
Indian
Other

Всего голосов: 38
17.09.2021 - 06:44
Написано Witch-Doctor, 17.09.2021 at 00:16

Not gonna lie, a lot of americans have no fucking idea what europeans eat. We just assume

Spanish people are eating burritos and tacos and tomato juice.

That's about the same level as you europeans thinking american food is all fast food.

Emmmmm..... I'm not even gonna get into detail with other nationalities, I'm pretty sure they can fend for themselves. At least you mention some things that are actually their own dishes, like pizza for italians or fish and chips (yuck) from brits.

HOWEVER... are you confusing Spanish with Mexican food? Like, really? Burritos and tacos? I wouldn't even know where to start from... something tells me that the average stereotype of usa people thinking Spain is like Mexico is actually true right now. Also, tomato juice? Where does that idea come from? Gazpacho maybe?

I don't think all usa food is fast food, don't get me wrong. I hadn't heard of clam chowder specifically before (thanks boomer, you got my appreciation for giving a legit answer), it looks kinda good though. However, most of the known food is not that big of a deal or is basically a light evolution from another european/mexican dish, most of which I'm already kinda familiar with. So, even if I like the principle on which food has been mixed in some sort of fusion style, it doesn't impress me much as to consider usa food top notch.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 06:47
Написано brianwl, 17.09.2021 at 04:56

trolling... RaulPB flat out asked to name some specific American dishes... He responded with dishes from all over EU

And to make matters worse, he confused Spain with Mexico. Bravo! I guess it's just easier to name european/mexican dishes than their own
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 08:13
 brianwl (Админ)
Написано RaulPB, 17.09.2021 at 06:47

Написано brianwl, 17.09.2021 at 04:56

trolling... RaulPB flat out asked to name some specific American dishes... He responded with dishes from all over EU

And to make matters worse, he confused Spain with Mexico. Bravo! I guess it's just easier to name european/mexican dishes than their own
canada has similar problem... we have 'Poutine' and 'maple syrup' but to say there is distinctly 'canadian food' is a stretch.

Canadian beer on the other hand... well... that's a whole other thread ♥
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 08:19
Написано Witch-Doctor, 17.09.2021 at 00:16

Not gonna lie, a lot of americans have no fucking idea what europeans eat. We just assume

Brits are eating fish and chips and drinking tea all day.
French are eating baguette sandwiches and escargo with red wine
Spanish people are eating burritos and tacos and tomato juice.
Italians are eating pizza and spaghetti with cocktails
Germans eating frankfurter, sauerkraut, and other cured meats and beer
Greeks eating lots of fish and fish and fish
Turks eating kebabs
And the entire balkan, poland, ukr, russia eating USSR era rations like canned meat and drinking vodka.

That's about the same level as you europeans thinking american food is all fast food.

I googled each countries food on google
https://prnt.sc/1skddve american
https://prnt.sc/1skdidg italian
https://prnt.sc/1skdk53 turkish
https://prnt.sc/1skdgzv greek
https://prnt.sc/1skdfir spanish
https://prnt.sc/1skdo37 indian

Google is an american company
American food = fastfood
Explain why usa has such an high obesitas rate
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obesity-in-the-us-and-eur_b_9845182
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 09:25
This thread is a god damn disgrace...
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 11:10
Написано brianwl, 17.09.2021 at 08:13

canada has similar problem... we have 'Poutine' and 'maple syrup' but to say there is distinctly 'canadian food' is a stretch.

Gimme your best damn beer!! Let's see how good they are
----
We're all people.

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 15:51
Написано Kaska, 17.09.2021 at 09:25

This thread is a god damn disgrace...

your a god damn discrage
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 16:07
 Sid (Админ)
Написано RaulPB, 17.09.2021 at 11:10

Написано brianwl, 17.09.2021 at 08:13

Gimme your best damn beer!! Let's see how good they are

That is the next flame war i'm going to start.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 17:43
Написано Sid, 17.09.2021 at 16:07

I'm never flaming anyone over a beer. Instead I'm gonna ask every single one of them to send me a beer through mail, try them and get drunk in your behalf
----
We're all people.

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 17:46
 Sid (Админ)
Написано RaulPB, 17.09.2021 at 17:43

Написано Sid, 17.09.2021 at 16:07

I'm never flaming anyone over a beer. Instead I'm gonna ask every single one of them to send me a beer through mail, try them and get drunk in your behalf

I will say, personally German beer is REALLY good to me. But I haven't tried anything else from euro except irish beer.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 17:56
Написано Sid, 17.09.2021 at 17:46

I will say, personally German beer is REALLY good to me. But I haven't tried anything else from euro except irish beer.

I've tried spanish, italian, german, austrian, irish, english, belgian, ecuadorian, mexican, japanese and usa beers (I hope I haven't left anything unmentioned). I believe the average Spanish beer level cannot be compared to some foreigner beers (one of the bests I've ever tried have been in Italy and Austria). However I wouldn't dare ranking beer quality in general... I'm not capable of comparing them and there's too much variety!!
----
We're all people.

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 20:52
 Dave (Админ)
Написано vampire master V, 17.09.2021 at 15:51

your a god damn discrage

Nice spelling
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
18.09.2021 - 00:59
 brianwl (Админ)
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
20.09.2021 - 07:16
Greek food is turkish food.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...