Greek
Japanese
Thai
Indian
Other

Всего голосов: 38
14.09.2021 - 16:40
 Sid (Админ)
Please only respond if you've tried all of the above.

I love Mexican.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
14.09.2021 - 16:41
Kebab Forever
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
14.09.2021 - 16:42
2021 peru or mexico maibe
----
Thank to Antoxe, RizvaBillain, Twe, Evqze, Taibi and Ibonex
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
14.09.2021 - 21:48
Italian obviously
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 01:13
No French food

Just underline the fact that you're an American with NO CULTURE whatsoever

A God damn disgrace...
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 01:59
 Mobster (Мод)
This topic was made just to attack Turks by not putting Turkish food there.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 02:08
Написано Mobster, 15.09.2021 at 01:59

This topic was made just to attack Turks by not putting Turkish food there.

Racist admin...
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 02:14
 Sid (Админ)
Who's going to vote for the cuisine most known for eating snails. Vote for other if you disagree.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 04:12
Where the fuck is turkish? legit nothing is closer to italian and turkish cuisine
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 06:08
Not participating then this poll is an obvious JOKE

Literally French cuisine is registered at the unesco

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_cuisine

Not sure the FUCKING CORN DOGS ARE
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 06:18
What is american food? Bigmacs?
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 11:28
 Witch-Doctor (Мод)
Написано ITSGG1122, 15.09.2021 at 06:18

It's easy to forget that the USA is a massive country with a shit ton of "American cuisines." It would take forever to name them all. Thinking American food is only fast food like Big Macs is just ignorant.

I voted American food because a lot of food I enjoy are American, and no they arent fast food, thanks.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 11:57
Imagine thinking anything can compare to Italian.
----
Someone Better Than You
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 12:17
The very moment I see "american" or usa cuisine being in the lead, I realised this is full of ignorant fat trolls. Not worth voting...

As if most, if not all usa food, hadn't got its root in european food, which can be way better than the respective usa food.

Just check for yourself anywhere for best ranked world cuisines.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 12:26
 Witch-Doctor (Мод)
Написано RaulPB, 15.09.2021 at 12:17

The very moment I see "american" or usa cuisine being in the lead, I realised this is full of ignorant fat trolls. Not worth voting...

As if most, if not all usa food, hadn't got its root in european food, which can be way better than the respective usa food.

Well no shit. It's almost as if people came to the USA from Europe. If we're playing that game, I can say european food has its root from africa or mesopotamia because that's where civilization started.

Just because american food has some european or asian heritage to it doesnt fucking mean europe or asia has a claim to that food. This isn't some copyright patent game where countries get to claim a food is theirs. That is incredibly childish and ignorant.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 12:45
Написано Witch-Doctor, 15.09.2021 at 12:26

Написано RaulPB, 15.09.2021 at 12:17

Well no shit. It's almost as if people came to the USA from Europe. If we're playing that game, I can say european food has its root from africa or mesopotamia because that's where civilization started.

Just because american food has some european or asian heritage to it doesnt fucking mean europe or asia has a claim to that food. This isn't some copyright patent game where countries get to claim a food is theirs. That is incredibly childish and ignorant.

typical spaniards heh
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 16:02
Написано Witch-Doctor, 15.09.2021 at 11:28

Написано ITSGG1122, 15.09.2021 at 06:18

It's easy to forget that the USA is a massive country with a shit ton of "American cuisines." It would take forever to name them all. Thinking American food is only fast food like Big Macs is just ignorant.

I voted American food because a lot of food I enjoy are American, and no they arent fast food, thanks.

I honestly dont know what is american food besides fast food
-edit- i do like american cornflakes but besides that all i know are fastfood
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
15.09.2021 - 16:03
Написано Zephyrusu, 15.09.2021 at 11:57

Imagine thinking anything can compare to Italian.

Indian food
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.09.2021 - 12:11

You're partially right, all food has influences from the past. But at least it's been milenias of development since the mesopotamians and there's also been a huge deal of new ingredients brought to the table and completely new recipes.

On the other hand, usa barely has some centuries of life, has brought no particular new ingredient to the table, nor developed anything radically new. It's not a matter of copyrights, patents or whatever, it's just that usa food is basically european food with no changes well, yeah, putting bread to hamburgers and hot dogs is cool and everything, but still not worthy of being considered no where near the best cuisine in the world. You will never find usa mentioned as such in rankings.

But since you've answered me back and you live there, would you mind giving us the best examples of usa food you remember of? Maybe you could change our minds since it seems like only usa people consider usa food that good in this post
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.09.2021 - 14:13
Написано Sid, 14.09.2021 at 16:40

Please only respond if you've tried all of the above.

I love Mexican.

I chose Mexican, too.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.09.2021 - 15:55
Написано RaulPB, 16.09.2021 at 12:11

You're partially right, all food has influences from the past. But at least it's been milenias of development since the mesopotamians and there's also been a huge deal of new ingredients brought to the table and completely new recipes.

On the other hand, usa barely has some centuries of life, has brought no particular new ingredient to the table, nor developed anything radically new. It's not a matter of copyrights, patents or whatever, it's just that usa food is basically european food with no changes well, yeah, putting bread to hamburgers and hot dogs is cool and everything, but still not worthy of being considered no where near the best cuisine in the world. You will never find usa mentioned as such in rankings.

But since you've answered me back and you live there, would you mind giving us the best examples of usa food you remember of? Maybe you could change our minds since it seems like only usa people consider usa food that good in this post

clam chowder lol
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.09.2021 - 16:07
 Sid (Админ)
ITT: Euros mad at "X" cuisine not being included, shitting on Americans for having clearly superior food and trying to say that since it doesn't have thousands of years of roots it's food is just derived from other cultures thus no American cuisine actually exists. But they're wrong because 300 years ago even their food culture didn't exist.

Me: I love mexican.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.09.2021 - 16:29
Написано Sid, 16.09.2021 at 16:07

ITT: Euros mad at "X" cuisine not being included, shitting on Americans for having clearly superior food and trying to say that since it doesn't have thousands of years of roots it's food is just derived from other cultures thus no American cuisine actually exists. But they're wrong because 300 years ago even their food culture didn't exist.

Me: I love mexican.

If american cuisine was bad it wouldn't be so widespread. Mcdonalds, burger king, Wendy's , Subway, Dunkin Donuts, Coca Cola.

People don't value things that are everywhere and consider it bad for some reason, thus american food is for peasants, but Italian food, oh Italian food is for bourgeois with refined taste.
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.09.2021 - 19:28
Might as well have named it american food vs european food at this point. American food owes its vast food diversity to its many immigrants. So no wonder most europeans will mock american food.

Цитировать:
but Italian food, oh Italian food is for bourgeois with refined taste.

Many tradtional italian dishes were said to be invented by plebs for example carbonara by mine workers. Sure you can make it posh by selecting "refined" ingredients but at the end of day it didn't originate from the bourgeoise.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
16.09.2021 - 20:46
Написано Chess, 16.09.2021 at 19:28

Цитировать:

Many tradtional italian dishes were said to be invented by plebs for example carbonara by mine workers. Sure you can make it posh by selecting "refined" ingredients but at the end of day it didn't originate from the bourgeoise.

Pizza as well.
An important turning point in the historical development of pizza took place with the arrival of tomatoes in Europe from South America. Here in Europe, tomato was considered poisonous for many years and used as a decoration in gardens, but poverty and hunger forced the people of Naples to add it to the dough and the first pizza, similar to today's one, was created. Since it was pretty delicious and cheap to make, it became popular very quickly. Later they started adding mozzarella and cheese on it.

So basically, probably the most of today's mega popular stuff from Italian cousine actually came from plebs and poor layer of society.
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 00:16
 Witch-Doctor (Мод)
Not gonna lie, a lot of americans have no fucking idea what europeans eat. We just assume

Brits are eating fish and chips and drinking tea all day.
French are eating baguette sandwiches and escargo with red wine
Spanish people are eating burritos and tacos and tomato juice.
Italians are eating pizza and spaghetti with cocktails
Germans eating frankfurter, sauerkraut, and other cured meats and beer
Greeks eating lots of fish and fish and fish
Turks eating kebabs
And the entire balkan, poland, ukr, russia eating USSR era rations like canned meat and drinking vodka.

That's about the same level as you europeans thinking american food is all fast food.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 02:26
Vietnamese food is so much underrated
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 02:28
I legit have no idea what American food is, is it that good or wd is trolling , I've never seen an American restaurant in my life besides fast foods lol
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 02:33
Написано Black Swans, 16.09.2021 at 16:29

Написано Sid, 16.09.2021 at 16:07

This actually work for French food, it's so fucking overrated unless u go to great restaurants with good chefs which are expensive af.
----
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
17.09.2021 - 04:56
 brianwl (Админ)
Написано Froyer, 17.09.2021 at 02:28

I legit have no idea what American food is, is it that good or wd is trolling , I've never seen an American restaurant in my life besides fast foods lol
trolling... RaulPB flat out asked to name some specific American dishes... He responded with dishes from all over EU
----

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово