Congratulations to the Winter 2022 CW Season winners:

A special note from Dave to Hellenism: I want to congratulate Hellenism especially on their first ever 3rd place trophy. I've been following their clan for a long time. They have been the most active clan for the last 3 seasons in a row, and I'm proud of how far they've progressed at the same time. Well done, my greek brothers!

All awards are being distributed now.

New Season Changes

This is the second season under the new playoffs system. We're continuing to make adjustments as we're learning what works and what doesn't. This season, we had an unfortunate incident where one person decided to troll the season by playing 1 game only, camped there, and by sheer luck made it into the playoffs. After that they at first tried to avoid playing their matches, then eventually demanded payment in ProtoCoins to forfeit their spot. This was shameful behavior on their part and, rest assured, that clan will be banned from participating in future CW seasons.

To hopefully prevent this situation from happening again, we have made a minor adjustment to the ELO formula for the new season. Each game played will add 1 ELO point to both the winner and loser. From Witch-Doctor's proposal: "This will gradually increase the elo pool over the season and make it possible for active clans to climb out of the 900 elo hellhole an catch up to the #1 clan." He ran simulations of the new formula based on real data and we were encouraged by the results... you can read a summary of it in the conversation here. (Thank you WD!)

Please note this change only applies to seasonal clan ELO. The formula for your overall (lifetime) ELO remains unchanged.

We've also added 1 new rule for this season, just to be super-clear on this point: "Clans in the Playoffs may not recruit new members for the Playoffs. You must play only with members who were already in your clan during the Qualifier period." (see the full rules here)

Thanks again to all who participated! See you next season.

|

Комментарии

Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы
Комментарии: 4   Посещен: 468 users
01.03.2022 - 06:02
 atWar_Official (Админ)
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
01.03.2022 - 06:14
Thank you Dave for your good words, our brother from USA!
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
01.03.2022 - 06:32
I look forward to receive my Proto coins check From EC Leadership.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
01.03.2022 - 06:55
Thanks dave brother!!!!Nice changes also!!!
Загрузка...
Загрузка...

Hits total: 20875 | This month: 443
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово