Купи премиум версию чтобы скрыть рекламы
12.12.2012 - 17:12
This game would be more interesting with some rules about alliances, In my opinion. Alliances are to easy to break. Couples or even groups of players (often higher ranges, or friends, or fellow countrymen/women, for example) make separated alliances at the beginning to later ally each others stabbing the formers friends. So, I think it would be a good idea to introduce penalties for breaking alliances; it would increase the abilitys' weight and discourage unfair-treacherous behaviours during the game.
I know, there is people that prefer to win at any cost rather than responsible strategical fair playing and they have the right to have fun as they like, so there could be special rooms for this kind of players.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
12.12.2012 - 18:45
Написано Goblin, 12.12.2012 at 18:20

Personly i think once alliances are made it should be impossible to end them ...just think people, what good that could bring to the game.

people that ally 2 enemies for example and openly supports one of them... I would break alliance with that guy...

I agree that backstabbing should cut your sp's in 10%, but making a separate room for them is just.... lol
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
12.12.2012 - 21:56
I feel that if somebody backstabs you, simply put them on your enemies list and move on. I normally have good reasons for ending alliances, but I do enjoy my freedom to end them, as if this were implemented the ally could be a complete dick and lead to you being penalized for their awful behavior. Also I use backstabbing as a way to get rid of people from my enemies list (I figure it makes them pissed enough that I consider ourselves even) and I wouldn't want to be penalized for getting back at an enemy.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
13.12.2012 - 05:25
Zombie: could be reasonable for an all-shot player and SP farmer, and I respect this kind of predilections as all the world's predilections. On the other hand, people who like fair competition in strategy games want to limit as much as possible meta-gamers, higher rank braggards and parasites. That's why I suggested different rooms (maybe not the best idea) to allow playing the different kind of players, but any other suggestion/solution would be welcome.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
13.12.2012 - 09:42
AlexMeza
Аккаунт удален
If you don't like alliances maybe you can play teamgames, just try to make the teams balanced.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
13.12.2012 - 12:26
If we agree that there is a problem about bogus alliances and sp farming, and no "perfect solution", we could anyway make a little better the game balancing pros and cons. Otherwise all will go on as usual.
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
25.12.2012 - 08:33
Its a funny tactie lolol....
----
"I Don't Know What Just Went Wrong"-Derpy Hooves
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
25.12.2012 - 21:23
Nostromo is just angry he was killed in a game lol
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
05.08.2015 - 01:03
 Evic
E listing is a solution,but thats not gonna fix the main problem and that is backstabbing in begginers room,lost of people probably leave AW after beeing backstabbed a few times and that is costing AW community many players
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
05.08.2015 - 01:11
Yall do realize this is a war game. Backstabbing is a strategy for wining. Now myself don't like backstabbers so i enemy list them and never ally anyone from that list. This isn't some EU4 where u lose perstige or anything in game. The only real thing u get from backstabbing is a person who will hate u for long times depending on the person. Also people leaving because of backstabbing is stupid and they shouldnt leave cause backstabbing is one of the least issues in AtWar in the moment when u get in higher rank matches u will see less backstabbing and more ally spamming.This sounds more like a cry thread for RPers.
----
If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

Загрузка...
Загрузка...
Присоединяйтесь к нам на

Передай слово